Please Note: By utilizing our website, you approve the terms of this policy. If you disagree, please refrain from using our site. Additionally, unless you make other use of our website, your usage of our website for the finite and sole intention of reviewing this policy will not constitute your agreement to this policy. Moreover, this policy will be revised regularly.
THE POLICY EXPLAINS:
- The collection of private information
- The method of collecting this data
- The process of utilizing this information
- The way of sharing this information
- The procedure of contacting us
DATA WE GATHER
Our third-party service providers and us can gather and process the following kind of private details concerning you:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Social media profile details
- Data gathered during your usage of our website, like your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access periods, websites that directed you to us, and web pages of our site you check
- Data you transmit to us via our website, our social media pages, or other different mediums
HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA?
Our third-party service providers and us may gather personal data in the following ways:
- We may gather the data you supply when you utilize our website, like filling a form, subscribing to our services, completing a survey, posting data, or downloading content from our website.
- We may gather the information you supply when you reach out to us through phone, email, text message, or other messaging applications on social media.
- We may gather your social network profile data which is publicly available via your social network account settings, when/if you decide to use our social media pages or join or link our website with your social media page. We can also gather public feedback on social media.
- Our website can utilize cookies, tracking pixels, and further identical technologies to gather our site visitor’s data. The short pieces of information that are transmitted to your browser from a web server and the data accumulated on your device's hard drive is called a cookie. Whereas, when a visitor comes to a site or checks an email, a graphic loads, which are called tracking pixels; also utilized to track specific visitor movements.
HOW DO WE UTILIZE THE DATA GATHERED?
Our third-party service providers and us can utilize the data gathered for the following purposes:
- Use, sustain, and enhance our website.
- Manage analytics to enable us to understand our visitors in a better manner and enhance our products and services.
- Process and organize your purchases.
- Reply to your queries, publish your comments connected to our products and services on our social media pages and handle other activities in answer to your inquiries, remarks, or website movement.
- Deliver to our special offers, services, and advertisements of your interest.
- Permits us to form, customize, supply, aid, and enhance our services.
- Permits you to experience our various service features if you decide to engage.
- Inform you regarding the changes in our services.
- Start market research to support targeted advertisements.
Our site will register your IP address and other de-identified information (such as a hashed, non-readable email or postal address) when you come on our website, and such data can be utilized by third-party service providers for transmitting ads and other data to you according to your likings, attractions, and characteristics. Also, this data can be combined with huge folders of data that may be gathered from different visitors or mediums and can be made use of by third-party service providers for organizing market research and to improve their target advertising. However, you are free to refrain from letting third parties collect your online behavior for advertising purposes, but you may receive online advertisements generally. To opt-out, you can visit ad network's website individually and study their privacy policies, or you can check the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out website at http://www.aboutads.info/ or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out website at http://networkadvertising.org/
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our third-party service providers and us can give out your private data in the following cases:
- Your private data can be shared with any associate of our group of companies (our subsidiaries and our parent company and its subsidiaries).
- Your private data can be shared with companies that deliver services to us, like credit card processors, website hosts, email agents, and other companies that aid us in providing our services or our website.
- When needed to obey with laws, your private data can be disclosed in reply to legal procedures, to fight deceitful or illegal activities, to implement our deals, corporate policies, and our website’s usage terms, and to guard the rights, property, and security of our corporation, our employees, dealers, buyers, or others.
- The technical details can be shared with third-party service providers and additional advertising businesses, that get gathered regarding your browsing practices and your gadget (like information gathered via our cookies, tracking pixels, and identical technologies). It encourages them and us to improve our targetted ads for our audiences.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
To get your queries, feedback, or appeals solved regarding this Policy, kindly contact us via the contact information given on our website.